You are here
Tips for commenting
- No HTML tags allowed.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
- Typogrify.module brings the typographic refinements of Typogrify to Drupal.
- Wraps ampersands (the “&” character) with
- Prevents single words from wrapping onto their own line using Shaun Inman's Widont technique.
- Converts straight quotation marks to typographer's quotation marks, using SmartyPants.
- Wraps initial quotation marks with
<span class="quo"></span> or
- Converts multiple hyphens to en dashes and em dashes (according to your preferences), using SmartyPants.
- Wraps multiple capital letters with
- Adds a css style sheet that uses the <span> tags to substitute a showy ampersand in headlines, switch caps to small caps, and hang initial quotation marks.